We welcome your participation in our organization! There are a variety of ways get involved.
Volunteer your time to help us grow:
- Join our advisory board. Help guide our priorities and strategies. Previous board or not-for-profit work experience helpful but not necessary.
- Become a research assistant. Help our research team collect, enter and analyze data.
- Share your talent. Our volunteers offer everything from writing and budgeting help, to design and graphics expertise.
- Become a class assistant. Our staff team is comprised of our lead instructor, suited instructor and class assistants who help us make the class a great experience for the students.
Connect us to people and resources:
- Hold your own fundraiser. One donor held a housewarming party and asked for donations to Emerging Strategies in lieu of housewarming gifts and raised $500 in one night. We gained many new supporters.
- Make a donation. Our program participants receive our services free of charge. The primary source of funding for Emerging Strategies programs comes from individual donations and family foundations. We are a 501 (c) (3) not for profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Introduce us. We love to meet people – if you know an individual or organization that we should know, help us connect with a personal introduction.
For more information about volunteering or donating to Emerging Strategies, contact Karen Chasen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-627-6938.